RE: Mopar Nats, Columbus Ohio August 13-15

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 16:34:29 EDT

I was hoping to go this year, but with my planning to go to C@C , and the
PGH Chrysler Classic at PGH Raceway park in July my funds will be a little
short............

Does anyone know if you can pay at the gate and get in just in case I find I
can go.....

If anyone on the way to Columbus that week traveling from the East, will
pass thru on I-70 a few miles from my home.....

Your welcome to Stop and visit!......I've had a number of DML members
traveling thru stop off.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com