RE: Mopar Nats, Columbus Ohio August 13-15

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 06:04:27 EDT

Ron, yes, you can pay at the gate and get in.

Depending on how I'm doing in the Classic points series by July, I may also
go to the Classic at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Next week is the Columbus
Chrysler Classic (always fun) and I'll also be going to the Tri-State
Classic in June. Check out the "Racer Rep Update" at
http://www.chryslerclassic.com/news.html#rep Yeah, the vintage of my Dak
is incorrect. :-(

RayB