Re: Re: Dakota Fuel Pump Wooooaaaaaaa's

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 14:14:23 EDT

Ronald Taylor wrote:

> I don't care what they think of me or my project, I'm still going to
> finish it the way I want it!
>
> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
> http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

We still respect you, I catch hell about my bike all the time
  [ http://tinyurl.com/25g8u ]
..because "it's a sportbike not a goldwing"... shhh.. don't tell my
bike.. it thinks it's a fast bagger...

Joke them if they can't take a fuck, I mean really, who gives a snot what
you do to your truck [besides us].

My solution is to never point out my mods until someone noticies. If I
need to have something done, I just use the generic phrase "it's gotta go
to the shop" and avoid explaining further...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com