Re: Mopar Nats, Columbus Ohio August 13-15

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 07:52:39 EDT

My buddy from work should be there, I havent decided yet whether or not to
stop in. He will likely be in his 2k3 QC 4x4 Ram pulling his black 68(?)
Charger and a sweet built motor, if he gets it done in time..

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red