RE: Dodge Magnum Pictures

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 12:03:35 EDT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
> [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Rick Barnes
> Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:31 PM
> To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: RE: DML: Dodge Magnum Pictures
>

> It's a "Thing"...
>
> Rascal

LOL.. personally, to me it's a station wagon... the only thing missing is
the wood paneling with Chevy Chase behind the wheel on their way to Wally
World. Definitely not my cup of tea even though the movie was hilarious.
If space was an issue, get a quad cab. If it's still not enough space...get
2 quad cabs :-) Could still end up cheaper than a Durango...
bwahahahahahaha. I wish people would stop this "retro" thing. It's getting
old :-) I didn't like them when they weren't retro and I don't like them
now. Rebel that I am, I'll always like the opposite of what the media is
pushing (or should I say, "shoving down our throats"). Just my personal
opinion ;-) I think the general public doesn't truly understand the meaning
of "SUV" either, as most don't use the "Sport" or "Utility" portion of the
name, but bought SUV's because it was trendy which naturally put the price
up. Funny... those are the same people that ask me... "What do you need a
truck for?" ughhhhh.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)