Re: Gen-II Radiator Replacement

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 23:38:10 EDT

On a GenII w/ V6 I'd say maybe a 20-30 min job.. piece of cake.. My 2.5L
GenII it's about a 5 min job. Not sure if teh V6 & V8's have the metal or
plastic tanks but I have seen the plastic tank radiators repaired.. But now
would be a good time to upgrade it to a 3 row.. Instant HD cooling package.
Even if you have it rebuilt, a good shop can upgrade the core to a 3 row for
you. But that requires it being down longer than just ordering a
replacement.
Aaron Wyse