RE: Re: DAKSY - D.O.A.(*sigh*)

From: Walt Felix (Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 07:49:48 EDT

Bob, I agree with Bill and everyone else. Crank Sensor. I had a similar
problem with my '88. When it did occasionally start, it would only run for
about 10 or 15 minutes then shut down and wouldn't restart again. Drove me
nuts trying to find the problem because the ECM was spewing various codes.

Walt
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com

Ingrid really wants a Crossfire Convertible. Not a bad looking ride. ;)