Re: Re: Re: New,Updated Rotors for our Dakota's???

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 14:34:59 EDT

NOPE!! I make a point of backing up and coming to a complete stop to get
them to adjust, and the do.

The bias on the 2000s was changed to be more towards the front. On the R/T
list, we've got one guy who had his 00 Lemon Lawed.
The dealer changed out the cylinders, master, calipers....... In the end,
on the lift, the wheels just kept rolling with the brakes mashed to the
floor. DC bought it back and gave him a new 02 in its place.

TonyC