Re: BBQ - progress is being made!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 23:40:08 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Well, *WE* will be in attendance for the BBQ. But unless Marci's job
> situation changes, it'll only be for Friday.

We? Yer bringing yer two girlfriends, lefty and righty with you again?
(dives for foxhole) I'm sure there will be a mob turnout at this years
BBQ just to see if the infamous "woman" shows up for real. Sorry it's
only going to be Friday, Andy. I'll try to pull off all my crazy stunts
for you before you leave :D

> I tend to prefer Fridays at the BBQ. Fewer people around, a little more
> relaxed atmosphere, all of Tom's belongings drying out on the concrete
> pad...

LMAO! I honestly cannot think up a good enough retort other than to
call you a weenie. heheh :D

I will state for the record that I too, am also making progress. The
wrench fest has begun in central Wisconsin. I am getting a bigger head
start than the "gotta rebuild the truck in just under a week using hand
tools, a hammer, and duct tape" miracle that I pulled off last year.
Even though I am getting a head start, it is going to be almost as much
work - if not more work, than I faced 12 months ago. My budget is also
much lower this year. I am STILL paying off the debt I incurred from
the fiasco of 2003.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (61) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/