Re: Annyone use a Thrush Muffler??

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 08:28:00 EDT

For $30 you can get a Dynomax Super Turbo from Jegs or Summit and be confident
that it's one of the better flowing mufflers on the market (they always rate at
or near the top of muffler tests).

My experience with Thrush mufflers is they do not last. I did a quicky fix on
the exhuast of my old 89 a few years back with a Thrush glass pak and it didn't
even last a year before it rotted off at the welded joint between the inlet and
body. Had the same experience with those as well as the turbo muffler many many
years ago.

The last Dynomax I purchased was still solid after 8 years on my turbo Shelby
Daytona.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4