RE: Today's gas prices

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 12:25:33 EDT

***snip***

> Some folks listen too much to the media and don't use their heads.
> Connie still gets 45-47 mpg...I wonder what kind of mileage it
> would get on
> REAL gas, and not this oxygenated swill we call gas now?
>
> Jon
> STL MO

Don't get me started on the media.. hehehehe. There's nothing worse than
people (lemmings) that believe everything the media feeds us. I think the
laziness of today's majority doesn't want to do the work involved in digging
through the hype and finding the truth. It's much easier to believe
everything we're fed. ;-) Today everyone has the same complaints... "I'm
just too busy and tired at the end of the day". Could it be that we're kept
that busy and stressed so that we don't have the energy or time to be
bothered? Then the public can be herded like cattle. Hmmm... I smell yet
another conspiracy :-)))))

Ok ok... I'll stop now, but I just couldn't help myself. :-)

Dakota content: I'll never be too busy or stressed to enjoy my Dakota.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever