Re: Today's gas prices

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 00:26:20 EDT

I just scored (well a few weeks ago) a 93 Dakota that was wrecked. I'm
hoping to add the tank from it into mine as a second tank.. eventually to be
mounted properly.. as in with it's own door and everything. But, first
things first.. Got to get it home before I can use anything off of it.
already figuring on using the V6 5spd to replace my 2.5L.. I wanted a big
block in it.. But no way will I knowingly make my primary transportation a
big block again. When gas was $.85 a gal.. I lived less than 10 miles from
work and spent $100 a week on fuel.
Aaron Wyse