Re: Alarm suggestions

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 13:25:42 EDT

Jeff Durling wrote:

> You still have to buy the EVS II alarm module and harness for it. It's
> in the accessory list. I think it runs a little over $200 for
> everything. Problem is the factory alram really isn't that great.

That's what I was afraid of. If I'm spending $200 on an alarm, I'm
thinking aftermarket might be better. When I bought my '99, the
salesman talked me out of the Mopar alarm, saying "unless you know what
you're doing, you won't set it off." Whether that's really true or not,
I don't know, but it's stuck in my mind.