RE: sexy ties (was French Fry Diesel Power)

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:18:35 EDT

Oh H-o-n-e-y? I got this tie I want you to wear. Really... trust me...
it'll be ok.. really :-) But the catch is you can only wear the tie while
you have no clothes on and carry a briefcase. BWAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry.. I
can't help myself...it's just too funny. I've seen men squirming in their
ties on the subway and some even ripping them off in disgust at the end of a
work day. Can't help but feel sorry for them. Nothing like being forced to
a dress code. I never knew that clothing had a bearing on the quality of
work one produces. Interesting concept. You mean by cutting off
circulation to the brain you get a better employee??? Everything is
starting to make much more sense now. BWAHAHAHAHA

I'm just grateful that there are people on the DML besides our close friends
like Jon, Ed, Bob, etc. that really know Jason and understand his sense of
humor. As I am just as grateful that there ARE people that don't know him
and still manage to see the sarcastic dry humor. Put it this way, read all
Jason's e-mail with a British accent (such as Monty Python) and you'll get
it. And don't forget to add the occasional "I say" and "jolly good" into it
and it will make more sense. BWAHAHAHA... now I need a Monty python fix...
queuing up some "Monty Python - Accountancy Shanty" Everybody sing along ...
it's fun to charter an accountant...... :-)

Waiting for flames from the Tie Police.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever