Propane powered Dakota

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:52:10 EDT

I was downloading the pics in my James Bond spy cam, and I found some pics I
tried to take of a Dak that was traveling the highway beside us. It was a
Dak Gen 3 CC with a decal on the tailgate that said it was fueled by
propane. Has anyone else seen this? I wonder how difficult the conversion
would be, how much it would cost to convert, and what kind of mileage they
got. I'm just sorry the pics didn't turn out well enough to share. I was
pouring rain and we just couldn't get close enough to him in the next lane.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever