Header update...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 01:33:51 EDT

Finally got the headers installed on my Dak! Only took a week or so of
trying to get them to seal up. I finally decided to work on one side at
time till they where sealed tight. Learning curve? More like a freaking
mountain!

Bottom line, many people say the headers don't do a dam thing for
performance on the 4.7L! Yea I would have to say they are about 90% correct!
Throttle response is a little better, Runs smoother at the higher rpm. To
early to tell if any mpg improvement yet. The one thing that Cindy likes the
best is that the cab interior droning sound of the exhaust has been greatly
reduced. The exhaust system as a whole has a nicer tone to it.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us
*--If all else fails, Throw in the "PIT"--*