Re: Header update...

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 09:12:38 EDT

Have you done anything to add more fuel? The computer will adjust and
compensate for changes at part throttle operation but reverts to look up tables
at WOT. Unless you do something like bigger injectors or increased fuel
pressure the engine will not be at an optimum air fuel ratio at WOT to see the
max benifits of the headers.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4