RE: Subject: Shocks and Ride Quality

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 11:35:10 EDT

I don't mean to frighten or alarm you folks but the cause of your poor ride
quality over bumps is much more serious than your shocks. Prepare
yourself................It's your TRUCK! TRUCK, get it?! Designed with
stiff springs to support a heavy load. Either put a 1000 pounds in the bed
or swap your springs for something softer that won't support a load and your
ride will improve tremendously. :-)

RayB