Re: Shocks and Ride Quality

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 07:29:19 EDT

I really think it has more to do with the wheelbases of the Daks then your
shocks. I have yet to find a set that when I hit 'un-paved" roads that my
ass -end doesnt hop around alot, of course, since I put these 1-ton coil
overloads on it is much worse until I get about 1,000lbs in the bed, then
the truck rdies like a caddy...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red