re:truck fixed?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 08:14:08 EDT

>Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:32:36 -0600
>From: Brian Fitchett <bfitchett@comcast.net>
>Subject: DML: truck fixed?
>

> there is one small problem however,
>i am still smelling some burnt antifreeze when i get home... any guesses
>as to what this may be from. I checked all the hoses and couldnt find
>any visible cracks or the like. any ideas??
>
>Brian
>Black 98 CC V6

Check the seams on the radiator - the radiator cap went bad on my '95 ,
it built up pressure enough to cause it to leak where the plastic tanks
were crimped to the metal. I replaced the radiator.. leak fixed.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign(disabled),MSD
8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq - 277000 miles on truck.. 42,000 miles on
used engine