RE: Midwest DML BBQ Convoy

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 13:18:58 EDT

Tom... talk to Jon about border crossings with a trailer. He brought his
trailer up to our place to help us move so he may have more info on that
kind of situation. I personally don't see a problem as long as you can
prove that the vehicles are yours and you're towing your off road vehicle to
an offroading event. As long as your paperwork is in order, there really
shouldn't be a problem. You may have to be patient while the border droids
on both sides look thru your stuff to make sure your not smuggling people...
lol

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever