Re: Midwest DML BBQ Convoy

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 13:48:02 EDT

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm still planning on heading up to DML HQ on the Monday, so that Jon can
> enjoy the company of The Adam Blaster for a solid week!!!
> (Getting worried yet Jon?) hahaha
>
> I can always meet you and the other guys across the U.S. side of the
border.
> What highway will you likely to be taking heading east underneath Lake
Erie?
> Maybe we can hook up at a specific truck stop or something? I remember
> doing a mileage check a while back through mapquest and noticing that
there
> wasn't much difference in distance whether i went up and over the lake,
> (through Buffalo) or through Detroit and under the lake. So, it doesn't
> really matter to me...

The only part of this that doesn't really make all that much sense to me is
why you'd drive all the way back to meet up with us and convoy from there.
You'll be at Jon's on Monday, we'll be travelling on Wednesday. If you
wanted to meet up, we'll be taking I-90 all the way, so we could probably
meet you anywhere along that route that you'd be comfortable with.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L