RE: Midwest DML BBQ Convoy

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 12:07:14 EDT

I'm still planning on heading up to DML HQ on the Monday, so that Jon can
enjoy the company of The Adam Blaster for a solid week!!!
(Getting worried yet Jon?) hahaha

I can always meet you and the other guys across the U.S. side of the border.
What highway will you likely to be taking heading east underneath Lake Erie?
Maybe we can hook up at a specific truck stop or something? I remember
doing a mileage check a while back through mapquest and noticing that there
wasn't much difference in distance whether i went up and over the lake,
(through Buffalo) or through Detroit and under the lake. So, it doesn't
really matter to me...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....