RE: loosing friends [ot, nvt, nvfrc]

From: Marc Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 17:15:04 EDT

This type of behavior speaks volumes about the character of these
"friends". If I had been one of the friends knowing that you are
unemployed I would have made up the difference for you so that we all
can benefit from a great weekend, what's a couple of 20's one way or the
other. And vice versa if I was the one unemployed one of my friends
would have bought the meals for me.

But the group of people that I associate with tends to be much more
generous and open minded with finances.

Either way give yourself a break from this cheapskate and still go on as
planned. Nothing worse than having regrets later for not following
through with the trip.

-Marc-