Re: RE: RE: OT: Hybrid Escape

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 23:11:04 EDT

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:37:56 -0400, jdurling@bellsouth.net (Jeff
Durling) wrote:
>Agree with you there. I am not a big fan of Japanese cars (o me they
>seem kind of boring) but you cannot beat them usually for long term
>reliability and, as you pointed out, great mileage.

Yep, in that respect, they really can't be beaten. I just spent the
past week or so driving my grandmother's 2002 Camry. Went about 350
miles on 11 gallons with quite a bit of city driving and the A/C
running the whole time.

Sure was nice to come home and drive my Dak, though. I almost forgot
how nice it feels to actually have your a** more than a few inches off
the ground :-)

-Bill