RE: Re: Re: Seat Belt Tickets??

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 07:28:17 EDT

LOL Mike. I was gonna say something worse, but I think I'll pass. I've
never understood some of our traffic laws myself. But I think you're right.
It's more about the money than it is about logic or safety. I would like to
believe that it's a logical thing... but I just can't find anything to point
it towards that in some of the ridiculous traffic laws here. But... someone
somewhere thought they were at one time. Too bad Spock didn't have any
input on the lawmakers. :-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever