RE: RE:

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 07:27:12 EDT

I have quit smoking after 30 some odd years and while I was a smoker, I
hated all the stupid little smoking laws. After a while I didn't find them
that inconvenient. But now I think that's just going to hell with a joke.
What you do in your own home or vehicle is really just nobody's business (as
long as you're not endangering others on the road). I can see not smoking
around children... but come on. Banning smoking from your vehicle just
sounds ridiculously stupid. Maybe there's the odd person that can't handle
smoking and driving... but let's not make laws that satisfy the odd case.

Hey... wait a minute. As a reformed smoker, aren't I supposed to be against
all smoking stuff? BWAHAHAHAHA. I personally vowed not to be as annoying
about smoking as the reformed smokers I met when I was a smoker. Looks like
I've succeeded in that goal. Thank God :-) I just wish I could get that
smell out of my Dak and our apartment. I still love the smell of a freshly
lit cigarette... but it sure does stink inside when it's been aged for
awhile. (And I believed that even when I smoked)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever