RE: Why should I "HAVE" to wear a seat belt?

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 09:28:55 EDT

I agree about wearing the belts, I have always worn them too, I just
disagree that the government needs to mandate them as law. However, I do
not ALWAYS wear a helmet, sometimes they offer as much danger. Put a steel
pot on your head on a hot day in bumper to bumper traffic, you just cook.
Thankfully, many states have repealed that law.
On another interesting note, just yesterday, The Georgia Supreme Court
tossed Georgia's window tinting law. They found that many of the police
departments used the limo dark tint, yet they write tickets for it to the
citizens. They also said that other states have allowed the darker tinting.

Rascal