Re: OT: New Digi Camera

From: Jon (jonsdak@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 12:24:37 EDT

I've got a FinePix A101 - entry-level, $120 little 1.3 MP bugger. It does
what I need it to do, and there've only been a couple of times that I've
wanted it to do more.

I used to be really into photography, and I've been trying to talk myself
into dropping the change on one of the new Canon digital SLR's. Big
dollars, but _that's_ a sweet camera.

-Jon