O/T Neon A/C Problems

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 18:06:42 EDT

My wife took her 95 Neon in to the dealer to get the A/C checked out as it's
blowing warm air.
They said they had to replace 2 o-rings and recharge the system for $250.00
(cdn) , as there was no freon in the system what so ever. Anyone have any
idea where these 2 o-rings would be located? (I know nothing about A/C) I
find it a little hard to believe that 2 o-rings and a recharge comes to
$250.00 not including taxes. I wasn't there as I work night shift but are
we getting scammed here?

TIA
-Jay