RE: RE: Dak Generations

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 09:23:37 EDT

I own a Gen II and have several friends with Gen I's so I *know* the
fenders, hood, grille and bumper are different. However, for the skeptics
among us, Jon Steiger owns one of each and can easily post pictures to prove
the difference. Oh wait, Jon owns at least one of *everything*, doesn't he?
:-) Jon?

RayB