Suspension questions

From: Slartibartfast (bahearn@ev1.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 11:51:16 EDT

Long-time lurker, first-time posting.

Can anyone say with certainty if the R/T bushings are of higher durometer
than lesser model pieces?

I have a 2002 QC w/ tow package. The darn thing SAGS when I haul my race
car, enough that I get flashed constantly at night because approaching
drivers are thinking I'm using high-beams when I'm not. I understand that
Daks are tow limited by the transmission and not chassis or suspension.
Would the R/T suspension have the moxie to tow a car and not sag AND have
sufficient travel? I hate the soft spongy ride, so I wouldn't mind doing
this. Would I be better off just getting airbags for the rear? Maybe extra
or stiffer leafs?

Thanks for any assistance.

Bruce in Houston