Re: Heater Core STB?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:03:41 EDT

Hey, Jon!

  <snip>I swapped out the heater core in my '70 Barracuda last year. It
took all of 30
 minutes, and was about the same number of dollars. :-) It was 2 hose
 clamps, a few clips and a couple of screws. I had never done one before,
 and didn't even need to look in the FSM. Now *that* is quality
engineering. <snip>

I know whatcha mean...I changed out the head gasket in my '68 Cuda sometime
around '76...
Took maybe two hours doing it by myself..& that was probably in an "Altered
State" as Arlo says...LOL

<snip> Good point - still, I guess you should at least *try* to appear
as though you are giving your truck a sporting chance.<snip>

OK...I'll wrap the entire DAKSY in bubble wrap! How's that for sporting?
That way If I drive into the pond like DBDoMPfIWUMOT did, Maybe she'll
float!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY