Re: Webcam?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 16:01:27 EDT

Hmmm.. guess some nascar nuts that know their sh*t could come in hadny on a
project like that... Myabe you can discover who designed their setups and
be able to gleen some of that info... Worth a shot if you are really
interested...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's