Re: Chryslers at Carlisle

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 07:22:59 EDT

Hey Ron, sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up with you guys. I got there
late on Saturday after getting my issues worked out. Hung out with the R/T
guys on Sunday, only saw a few other Daks left there. I wanted to put mine
on the dyno, but the pcm is still freakin out from the new heads. I'm gonna
try to make it out there for the All Truck Nats in August, hopefully with
the intercooler installed ;)

-Dave
First time at Carlisle and I missed most of it :(

""Ronald Taylor"" <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I attended the annual event in Carlisle this year and every year it just
> get's BIGGER and BETTER!
>
> I was able to get a Good look at Bill White's 95 Dakota CC that's powered
by
> a 408 KRC Performance
> Stroker, this Dakota is is one of the Best Gen-II Dakota's I have seen.
Bill