RE: Thanks: Tires and wheels...Traci

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 11:13:11 EDT

Welcome again to the list Traci. This is a great list for helping solve
your truck issues and more importantly, help you spend your money....
hehehehe. You can always count on this list to help you spend more.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever