RE: BBQ getting closer

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 16:04:44 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.On Behalf Of andy levy
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:43 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: BBQ getting closer

<I just wanted to let those attending the DML BBQ know, that I'll be
bringing our coffee maker and a tin of "Tim Hortons" coffee, cream and
sugar. I know that Jon has that huge coffee pot, but it's a bit of a
waste to make such a large pot when there aren't as many coffee-holics
in the group. I'm not a big coffee drinker (1 - 2 cups a day) like I
used to be, but those few cups better be really good tasting as it will
determine how I feel the rest of the day... hehehehe.>

<Will Neil be grinding the coffee?>

I'm catching up by responding to several posts at the same time.
FINALLY, COFFEE!! I definitely need one strong cup every morning.

If anyone is bringing whole beans, I can bring a grinder. I've found
through experimentation that a large hammer doesn't make small enough
pieces to liberate the true essence of the beans.
Plus, it's time consuming. (and noisy)

The Alabama trip is definitely off so there is no conflict with next
weekend.
I expect to be on the road by 8:30 Friday morning and will probably stay
through mid-morning Sunday. This time I'm bringing the tent. The barn
stays too bright, too noisy, and too warm until 0300 for someone of my
advanced years.