Re: New guy

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 10:23:16 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:
> You have a 4x4! You are worthy!!!!
>
> Mark - welcome to the DML! Fellow Wisconsinite! I'm over in Point.
> Are you doing anything the weekend of July 23rd? I'm officially
> inviting
> you to convoy down with myself and the rest of the Eastbound DML BBQ
> Convoy.

Thanks much for the invite! It's a bit short notice so I won't be making it
this year. I tend to have to plan these types of getaways in advance (two
kids and a wife). I watched a large number of the videos on the site and
they look like a great time. I don't think my (currently) stock Dak is up
to some of those challenges. :) I have so many parts coming, though, that
it won't be stock for long. Besides, I don't plan on parting with it for a
long time, so I'll have to watch for next years event. I'll make sure to
check out the details of this years gathering so I can prep for next year.
:)
Any recommendations on what to bring along? Some more aggressive tires? A
hoist? A spare truck? ;)
Mark