Re: Ram Tough 200

From: Matt Brenneke (brenneke@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 01:05:15 EDT

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:53:36 -0500, Barry <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:

> Matt Brenneke wrote:
>
> > So, who in the St. Louis area is going to the Ram Tough 200 Saturday
> > at Gateway? I know I'll be there, earplugs and all!
> >
> > -Matt
> >

> I'm trying to get down there...dunno if I'll make it tho... my cell is
> 217-899-6105. buzz me up.
>
> --
> -Barry

Sorry Barry, I ended up going with my dad, brother, and future father
in law. I'm not so sure I'm a fan of the green-white-checkered finish
anymore after tonight. As my brother starting singing.....
"It was the race that never ends,
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people, started flipping trucks not knowning how to drive,
and they'll continue crashing trucks forever just because,
it is the race that never ends,
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people, .......etc"

-Matt