Re: Game Over (sigh)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 06:32:59 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Well ladies and gentlemen of the DML - I gave it 150% of my all... and
> it still wasn't enough. Fate wasn't on my side. Christine will not
> be in attendance this summer.

Tom... sorry to hear you couldn't get Christine running right. I'm sure
you did everything you could, which is all that can be asked. Look at
it this way... you now have about 370 days to get her going for next
year :-).

Seriously, I'm glad you'll be able to make it out, with or without
Christine. It just wouldn't be the same without the DBDoMPfIWUMOT in
attendance.