Re: RE: Get up and go?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 20:56:24 EDT

Hey Bernd, whats this moving of the IAT do? I think I ahve heard someone
mention this before...

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's