Re: Water entry problem on '02 Dakota C/C

From: Brad Luellen (stingerpup@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 16:42:14 EDT

--- "Tom W. Houlton" <thoulton@lanl.gov> wrote:

> I haven't noticed any water to speak of but
> my '01 has always had a damp/musty smell inside
> after rains.

Well, she never had this problem with her '97. Heck,
she never a single problem with that truck, with
exception of a recall that never seem to effect the
vehicle.

I think this may have been a fluke incident, but I
would like to think DC would fix something that is
VISIBLY wrong with something they built. I know that
corporate greed will probably cause her to pay for it
herself.

Regards,

Brad