Re: RE: 318 Lacks Power (got long)

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 00:24:44 EDT

Timing Chain: I need to check the FAQ and look in the archives, but does
anyone have a detailed run through (pictures are helpfull) for this process.
One that doesn't require the use of the 3+ special tools would be nice.

Plenum: I'll asume I should be looking without the engine running :), but
what am I looking at / for? Anyone got a picture of what I should / should
not see?

As both the chain and manifold require draining the cooling system, I may as
well do it all at once if I need to.

David