Re: RE: FOR SALE AT DML BBQ 91 DAKOTA

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 01:35:32 EDT

Not comparing Travis? There are a limited number of Shelby Daks produced,
1500? Dodge in 90 & early 91
produced a limited number of Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 318LA, like the Shelby
but with mech fan, 4x4's

92 on Gen 2 with the 5.2 / 318 magnum are a mass produced truck, with the
option of modification by the owner , If you
sell it, let the DML list know, for the going value of your particular
vehicle .

Jim Knox
91 Dak