Re: BBQ pictures and video

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 00:12:46 EDT

On Jul 29, 2004, at 17:24, dml@bleazard.net wrote:

> Any plans on what to do with all of the pretty pics that were captured
> at the
> BBQ?

share them!

<I suck...>
of course the photos from last year are offline and have been for the
past month since I've got something wrong with my photo sharing
software (I was planning to put those meet reports and pictures on some
portable media before the BBQ and giving them to Jon to host, but my
BBQ prep kinda got back burnered). I also no longer have my own fast
server that I can have everyone dump photos to, but if no one else has
the space/ ability/ inclination I certainly can set up an FTP tunnel
through my router to one of my machines with a DML login just like I
did last year (difference being multiple T3s then versus RoadRunner
now).</sucking>

when I'm trapped in Rochester house sitting next week I'll setup a drop
box account..... and maybe get my photos back online too, and maybe
get the meet reports further consolidated so they can move to a
permanent home (I just need to export the pictures well).

hell, maybe I'll even work on videos!

depends on how often I feel like commuting an hour down here to work.
I'll have parts, and it'll be hard not to! I think I won't commit to
anything other than setting up a drop box ;-)

> Jason
> (still with broken computer and therefore no sig line, but at least I
> have A
> PLAN)

.plans are the most important things of all.... ;-)

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife