Re: Re: RE: FOR SALE AT DML BBQ 91 DAKOTA

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 01:17:33 EDT

:-( Time to put it to work again Michael, Tell Me How many were produced
as I have feed back from California, and would appreciate help in securing a
spare Chrome original roll back bumper, for the 91 Dakota Sport. RC , 4x4,
318LA. Not a Shelby, However there is interest from outside Canada :-) $$$

Jim Knox, 91 DAk
Thanks For Your Help