Re: BBQ pictures and video

From: dml@bleazard.net
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 16:11:18 EDT

dml@tepidcola.com (Michael Maskalans) writes:

> share them!

You're a genius! I never would have thought of that. :-)

Hey Sonar! You following this? I remember you mentioning that you wanted to
make another cool music video. Did you want tape copies of the videos, so you
could work from tape and not mpegs? We haven't even watched our footage yet,
so we have no idea if it would be useable or not.

> .plans are the most important things of all.... ;-)

Yes, I'm glad to see you sort of have one now for putting your Dak back
together. I must say, you're braver than I am to cut your entire front
suspension off the truck without a concrete plan for replacing it.

Too bad the finger command never works any more, or you could put your .plan up
and let people finger it. I guess these days they call that a "blog". It just
isn't as much fun to say "check out my blog" as it used to be to say "finger
me". Clearly whoever named the finger command had a sick sense of humor.

Jason
(who would have a .plan if he had a server to put it on)