Re: A/C fan quit-Help, please!!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 00:06:12 EDT

On Jul 29, 2004, at 20:39, Davdo212@aol.com wrote:

> I want to try this one more time before I end up spending a lot of
> money at
> the dealer!!! My a/c fan quit working a few months back. I have a 96
> Dak, V6
> w/5 speed. For a while before it quit the speed would not increase as I
> pushed the 'switch' up. If I pushed it all the way up it would run at
> full speed
> then decrease as I slowed it down. Now I get nothing.

chances are very good that this is a fan relay failure. it's on the
passenger side of the firewall near the top. sorry, I don't have any
part numbers or testing methods, but that's where I'll put my money.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife