Re: A/C fan quit-Help, please!!!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 09:18:04 EDT

Pretty simple if you dont break the plug removing it as I did, had to put
new ends on each one and attach them w/out the plug. Take 2 screws off of
it on the passenger side firewall and look at the little metal coils, if
they are corroded, thats the problem. I think it was $8.50 at my local
stealership.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's