Re: SAS update

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 18:52:44 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I was going to put my front axle together, but the seals are wrong by
> about 3/16" in diameter. not sure how I missed that, but I need to
> trade them in for a second time/ third try.

I thought you said you had the right ones the second time.....

> I got the trans mount welded to the crossmember just now. I need to
> figure out a spacer for the inside supports for bolt clearances and due
> to the tight fit and odd angle of the inner frame there. If I go on
> that parts run, I'll want to finish up those inner supports, and that'll
> take a while.

Can you 'splain this to me? I'm not quite visualizing what you're
trying to accomplish here... <shameless jab> You know, pics would be
very helpful right about now. There's something about plain text that's
just not quite as expressive. </shameless jab>

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L